Day of Coordination
Chateau Alice Designs will:
· Meet client for an initial meeting up to one hour
· Be available to the bride for unlimited emails and phone calls one service begins
· Take over all contracts and become primary contact for all vendors 60 days prior to the event
· Meet with client the week of wedding to review timeline and detail list
· Create timeline of the event day
· Meet client for final walk through of venue at the 30 day mark and assist with floor plan
· Confirm all vendors 1 weeks prior to the wedding: including set-up, delivery, and breakdown times
· Distribute timeline, vendors list, and detail list to all vendors
· Help client remember all the small details & final payments
· Organize and direct ceremony rehearsal
· Set-up personal décor at ceremony and at reception (may be extra for any extreme décor)
· Break down and packing of personal décor.
· Ensure the clean up of reception with other One lead planner and assistant for up to 150 guests. 2 assistants for 150 plus guests.
· Present from the time the first vendor arrives to the time the last vendor leaves
· Store personal décor for client one month prior to the event
· Wedding Day Emergency Kit
· $150 fee would be added to package for 5 hour reception. Quote above is estimated for a 4-hour reception.
· $150 fee will be added if client decides to include “First Look” service at ceremony location
· $200 fee will be added if ceremony and reception take place at two different locations.
· $65 Rainy Day Insurance: 20 umbrellas.
· Extreme décor will be priced on site (to include set up and break down of tables and chairs if not provided by the venue)
· Prices may not be honored after 3 months of original proposal
Discounts offered on decor and linen rental if book with Chateau Alice Designs!